Meet the Partners 31 Team
Risa is Managing Director of PARTNERS 31. Her natural enthusiasm and years of industry experience will successfully guide your business, whatever its size or specialty, through every aspect of exit planning, from strategy to sale. She is as passionate about building positive and rewarding relationships with business owners as you are about achieving your goals.
- Start-to-finish planning
- Vast industry knowledge to empower advisory teams
- Specializing in home healthcare and human services
- Industry-recognized certifications
- Insider knowledge of buyer market and fair market business valuation
Allen has over 20 years of experience in home care and human services and has worked with both for- and non-profit organizations. His responsibilities have included comprehensive service management for over 1800 individuals with businesses across the US and Canada. A background in coaching gives him a unique perspective on team building, on-the-fly situation analysis, and course correction. His area of expertise is assessing underperforming operations and getting your business back on the road to success.
- Multi-site management tools
- Effective and efficient management team development
- Troubleshooting and course correction
- Budget development and maintenance
- Quality assurance best practices
- Accident and incident management, review, and analysis
- Investigation tracking and review
Allen has assisted in transitioning newly-acquired operations and negotiating and managing collective bargaining agreements. This is the kind of practical experience and working knowledge that exemplifies the 360-degree range of services offered by PARTNERS 31.